The most valuable aspect of spiritual growth is being able to do it in a community and a community is just what I hope this blog may become! The comment section is a great place to foster this kind of community as you share suggestions, encouragement, and questions about the spiritual disciplines. Yet to remain Christ-centered in the discussion, there have to be some guidelines.
- No spam. This includes irrelevant comments and links. You can stray from the main topic some if it is still in the realm of reason and promotes helpful discussion, but useless promotion will be deleted.
- No profanity. Stay pure in your language!
- No offensive language. I know this can be a more grey area, but if your language does not build up or glorify God, I will not hesitate to call you out on it and request that you change the language you use in comments on my site.
- No attacking. You may disagree with another commenter or me. Disagreeing is allowed, but I expect you to deal with your problem in an appropriate and respectful manner.
- No discrimination based on age, race, gender, religion, nationality, or anything else.
I reserve the right to moderate all comments before they are posted on the site and make the judgement call to delete any that do not follow these standards. The first time you post a comment that does not follow these guidelines the comment will be deleted and you will receive a warning. If you continue to violate my guidelines, you may be blocked from the site.
I want this to be a place where people are encouraged to pursue God and grow with others, help me achieve this in the nature of your comments.
Thanks, friends! 🙂